6 – 45-minute Savvy sessions, by phone or via Skype, spaced one week apart. These are up close and personal, You and Me and all the reasons you eat.
2 – 30-minute SOS sessions for when you need them.
- “Dr. Savvy Speaks™ Release and Redefine the Authentic You” e-Book and a signed print copy personalized to you!
My special gift to you, a 45-minute follow-up session one month after completing your Release and Redefine Interactive.
be in control
Release & Redefine Interactive
What it Includes:
This program is customized specifically to work with your lifestyle. Diets not only reinforce feelings of deprivation, they fail to address the underlying patterns of why you overeat. My program teaches you how to release weight: to release those blocks and areas that hold you back from the healthy body you desire.
The experience of release is one of both emotion and action to reduce weight and have a healthy body image. If you start to relate to food and your body with “self-care” instead of fear, shame, guilt and abuse, it begins your transformation.
We will discover and focus on:
- The difference between weight release and weight loss
- Designing a personal food program that you can manage
- Understanding why you overeat and what triggers it
- The science of how your body reacts to your choices
- Dealing with “stressful” situations; social or not
- What to do when you feel out of control and things are going nowhere
- Realizing it is OK not to live on the scale
- How to enjoy the freedom to eat out
- Living the Authentic You!
I spent the first 60 years of my life on every type of quick-fix, yo-yo diet trying to achieve a thinner Denise. Each time with each and every diet and with each and every program as soon as my life got out of balance, I started to eat to comfort myself, stuffing my feelings to quick-fix what I thought I couldn’t manage. But setting myself up once again to reinforce the fact that I was not good enough, confident enough or felt worthy enough. During my journey of releasing and redefining Me, I realized that I deserved a healthier, empowered and confident Denise. Today I release those negative thoughts and instead make Savvy choices.Personal Note From Dr. Savvy Speaks, Denise Whitney, PhD